Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /nas/content/live/hpsales/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Our rotisseries are all about “theater cooking” and help keep high-margin items visible and ready to serve, especially when combined as part of a cooking/holding/grab-and-go configuration.
Everyone loves the sights, smells and sounds of rotisserie cooking. But Henny Penny rotisseries do something no other rotisserie can do – turn out that slow-roasted, self-basting rotisserie quality faster. A patented process called THERMA-VEC adds gentle crossflow convection to radiant heat for thorough, even cooking throughout the machine in less time than other rotisseries.
Henny Penny rotisseries also let you add different levels of browning and texture to cooking programs. It’s the control you need to create the perfect rotisserie chicken, ribs, roast, fish and casseroles—even pastries! Simple programmable controls, easy disassembly and productivity-enhancing accessories make Henny Penny the one to turn to for a reliable and profitable rotisserie operation.
- THERMA-VEC even heat process cooks full loads quickly and evenly with gentle, cross-flow convection and radiant heat
- Digital electronic controls with 9 programmable cook cycles
- Programmable browning and texture control Large LED display for simultaneous time and temperature
- Food temperature probe for precise core temperature cooking
- Spit rotation switch for easy loading and unloading
- Rotation automatically stops when doors open
- Tempered clear glass doors feature black matrix shaded borders
- Interchangeable splits and baskets allow operators to prepare a wide variety of menu items beyond chicken, including kabobs, pastries, roasts and ribs
- Simple three-piece drive tube and rotor assembly
- Drive assembly, drip trays and drain pans disassemble easily for quick cleanup
- Coated spits and interiors for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long life