Our Largest Capacity Fryers Still Provide Big-Time Savings
The Henny Penny OFE 291 and OFG 391 High Volume Fryers cook up to eight head of freshly breaded bone-in chicken in a single load. For higher volume operations, that can mean significant savings in time, labor, frying oil, energy and maintenance compared to an equivalent capacity of smaller fryers from other manufacturers. Every Henny Penny high volume open fryer offers tremendous throughput in a highly reliable frying platform with programmable operation, oil functions and fast, easy filtration.
- Easy Lift with our patented counter-balance racking system enables easy handling of full loads.
- Half Racks to bread, load, fry and hold up to 8 head of chicken per load without re-racking
- Programmable, featuring Computron 8000 control boards with full programming and oil management features.
- Fast Recovery with high-efficiency heating elements.
- Built-In Filtration for faster filtering and improved productivity.
“In the end, what really has given us such trust in Henny Penny is that they have become a true partner and family member. They consistently rises to every challenge we throw their way, and I can confidently say that Pollo Campero wouldn’t be what it is today without Henny Penny.”
Roberto BianchiDirector of Operations, Pollo Campero
The OFE 291 and OFG 391 high-volume fryers are best suited for preparing large batches of bone-in chicken, and feature a racking system for easier product handling. Choose our High Volume fryers when you need to prepare a large quantity of crispy chicken.
- 8-head chicken or 21 lb (9.5 kg) of food per load
- Fast recovery in electric and gas units
- Gas units: Reliable draft-induced heat transfer technology with solid-state ignition
- Accepts standard half-racks to minimize product handling
- Counter-balance lid lift
- Onboard filtration
- Feature-rich computer controls
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot with 7-year warranty