The OFE 291 and OFG 391 high-volume fryers are best suited for preparing large batches of bone-in chicken, and feature a racking system for easier product handling.
It doesn’t get much more popular than crispy or extra crispy fried chicken. And that’s what the Henny Penny OFE 291/OFG 391 is all about. It’s the only open fryer on the market with the capacity to cook up to 21 lb (9.5 kg) of food in a single load. Plus, Henny Penny high reliability heat transfer means you’re never waiting—you’re cooking. Fast recovery, higher throughput, less down time. And all day long you’ll be saving on frying oil, energy, labor, and floor space compared to an equivalent number of smaller fryers from other manufacturers. It’s easy to use, too. Touch pad programmable controls, patented counter-balanced rack lift and half-racks that can go straight from the fryer into the holding cabinet without re-racking. Choose the OFE 291/OFG 391 when you need to prepare a large quantity of crispy chicken.
- Cooks up to 21 lb of food per load for higher throughput and profitability
- Allows frying on standard half-racks to minimize product handling from fry vat to holding cabinet
- Patented counter-balance rack lift for easy loading and unloading
- Built-in filtration system reduces downtime and increases employee productivity
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel vat with 7-year warranty
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life
- High-limit temperature protection