Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /nas/content/live/hpsales/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Henny Penny’s newest open fryer helps operators do more — cooking more food with less oil per vat while saving time and labor thanks to automatic built-in oil filtration and top-off.
With the ability to fry up to 24 lb of food in 25% less oil per pound, the Henny Penny Velocity Series™ fryer sets a new standard for performance and savings. And no wonder. The Velocity Series is a completely new pressure fryer, designed from the floor up to dramatically lower the cost of high volume frying. How? This fryer automatically filters the oil after every cook cycle in about the time it takes to rack the next load. Oil level is monitored and replenished automatically to extend oil life and improve product quality.The big savings are in oil. With Velocity, you can get nearly 4 times the oil life and reduce oil discards by 80%! That means lower labor costs and happier employees, too. But it gets better for you and them: The Velocity Series is actually smaller, easier to use, and easier to keep than our legacy high-volume pressure fryer. Plus, brand new touch/tap control, new pressure lock design, lower deck and easy, one-handed lid lift mechanism. Choose the Velocity Series Open Fryer when you need a high-volume solution that saves oil, labor and time.
- Smaller fry pot cooks 24 lb (11 kg) of food in 75 lb (or 38 L) of oil—25% less oil per pound of food than other high volume fryers
- Oil level monitored and automatically replenished from on-board reservoir
- Oil is filtered automatically after every cook cycle, extending oil life and improving productivity
- During filter, oil jets wash food particles out of fry pot to eliminate scorching and reduce end of day cleaning time
- Easy to use next-generation touch/tap controls feature 3-line menu-style digital display, up to 160 programmable products, pressure lock monitoring, USB support, extended memory, and a host of oil and cook management features Improved pressure lock design with lock status monitoring
- Patented counter-balanced system makes it easy enough to raise and lower loads with one hand
- High-efficiency heating elements and low oil volume combine to generate fast recovery and greater energy savings
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot with 7-year warranty High-limit temperature protection
- Easy-to-clean seamless deck with rounded corners and recessed pressure dead-weight
- Deck set lower for easier racking Raised edge along deck reduces spills
- Easy-to-handle drain pan on casters with quick-release connection
- Stainless steel construction for added durability and long service life
- 4 heavy-duty casters, rear swivel and front locking