Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /nas/content/live/hpsales/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
So Cool They’re Hot…
The ultimate blast chiller/freezer. Featuring ambient chill method with indirect air flow for better food quality and safety.
PrepRite blast chillers/freezers make it easy to move food directly from the oven or steamer to the unit without pre-tempering. Featuring an all-new design and a powerful 7” full-touch control panel, PrepRite blast chillers/freezers reduce the temperature of food from 194ºF to 37ºF in just 90 minutes — or blast freeze down to 0ºF in just 240 minutes.
Our next generation of blast chillers/freezers features a 7” full-touch control panel with convenient programmable functions and a built-in USB interface for HACCP data download.
THE IMPORTANCE OF BLAST CHILLING
Used by chefs, restaurateurs, caterers, confectioners and more, blast chilling is the preferred method for reducing the temperature of cooked food for storage. Not only is blast chilling a convenient solution, giving operators the flexibility to prepare product ahead of time for later consumption, it’s also critical for food safety — dropping the core temperature of cooked food to 37ºF within 90 minutes and 0ºF within 270 minutes.
- Three year parts and labor warranty.
- Protected by up to 3″-thick insulation and powered by a high-efficiency condenser, you’ll save energy while maintaining the proper temperature.
- High-speed even air circulation with indirect flow helps safely and efficiently chill foods to their core temperature.
- Easy to move food directly from the oven or steamer to the unit without pre-tempering. This means no freezer burn.
- Features an all-new design and a powerful 7” full-touch control panel.
- Reduce the temperature of food from 194ºF to 37ºF in just 90 minutes — or blast freeze down to 0ºF in just 240 minutes.
- Options to defrost, chill by probe or time, and fully HAACP compliant.
- All of this at a price you wouldn’t believe.