What Is Henny Penny Prime Cleaner?
Prime Cleaner is the ideal way to keep your fryers and fry baskets clean and protected. This noncaustic fryer cleaner and multipurpose degreaser easily removes fats, calcium, oils, carbon, rust and burned-on grease — leaving your equipment looking nearly new after just one application.
Why Use A Product Like Prime Cleaner?
The quality of your food depends on the quality of your oil. If clean oil is poured into a frypot with lingering residue, the integrity of the oil is immediately compromised. Carbon buildup also forces the fryer to use more energy to properly heat the oil, reducing efficiency. By using Prime Cleaner, you can help preserve and extend the life of your oil while also maintaining the delicious flavor of prepared foods and running the fryer at optimal efficiency.
What Makes Prime Cleaner The Best Choice?
Prime Cleaner features a powerful cleaning formula that:
- Removes difficult zero trans-fat oils, grease and even black metal marks
- Reduces the need for heavy scrubbing
- Allows for overnight soaking and heat-on clean-out options
Prime Cleaner is a safer choice compared to other alternatives, with:
- No vinegar neutralizing rinse required after use, saving time and labor
- Non-hazmat shipping that helps keep shipping costs low
Prime Cleaner is available in a convenient pack size:
- Single-use packets, preventing over- or under-use of the product
- 24 packets in each case to help avoid inventory overload
Results You Need To See To Believe
Prime Cleaner is a safer choice compared to other alternatives on the market today. There’s no neutralizing rinse required after use and it’s approved for convenient non-hazmat shipping.
Oil quality and filtration are two of the most important considerations for any operation. That’s why Henny Penny is proud to offer Prime Cleaner, the ideal way to keep fryers clean while promoting optimal oil quality. And with Henny Penny’s lineup of oil filtration aid products, operators can prolong oil life by as much as 50% — all while improving the quality of fried foods.