Fast and Energy Saving
A powerful rotisserie with 5 meat fork, V-spit, basket or rack positions and a rotor for up to 15 chickens. Place the Fri-Jado TDR 5 S Rotisserie on a matching stand for added convenience.
The TDR pushes the air throughout the cavity, resulting in an improved heat transfer on the products and consequently in a reduced electricity consumption during the preparation process.
Cook Correction and Eco Cooking
Cook Correction intelligently adjusts the cooking cycle to account for half-loads, overloads, or products at varying temperatures. It detects and automatically corrects deviations in the temperature curve, ensuring both food safety and energy efficiency during cooking.
Eco Cooking further enhances this efficiency by saving an additional 5% of energy. This feature synergizes with the quick preparation capabilities of the rotisserie, making it a pinnacle of energy-efficient operation with high productivity.
Position Your TDR Anywhere
Install the optional ventless hood to place the TDR anywhere in your store, eliminating the need for a costly central extraction system. This hood uses advanced filtration to remove grease, odor, and smoke efficiently.
The Fri-Jado TDR 5 S Space Saver
Preparation and presentation on one spot!
The TDR 5 Programmable is also available in combination with a 2-level self-serve heated display; Space Saver. Download the spec sheet or read more about the combination here.
Fri-Jado TDR 5 S Rotisserie SmartConnect
WiFi connection for optional monitoring and recipe management via the Fri-Jado SmartConnect platform.
In the rapidly evolving retail and food-to-go industries, staying competitive requires embracing innovative solutions. One such game-changer is the integration of connected equipment, which brings you a multitude of benefits. With features such as optimized operations, reduced service costs, simplified recipe management, elimination of downtime, automatic software updates, and predictive maintenance, connected rotisseries offer unprecedented efficiency and reliability. How? Meet Fri-Jado’s SmartConnect!
- Controls with programmable settings – easy, consistent operation
- 250 programs with up to 9 cook stages per program
- 5 Meat fork, V-spit, basket or rack positions
- Rotor for up to 15 (3.5 lbs) chickens
- Cook Correction detects and corrects abnormalities during the cook cycle
- Eco Cooking uses residual heat during the last part of the cook cycle
- USB connection for easy transfer of data and programs
- Optional Ventless Hood – Position the TDR anywhere in your store!
- WiFi connection for optional monitoring and recipe management via the Fri-Jado SmartConnect platform
- Also available in combination with a 2-level heated display
View Product Info
schedule your kitchen demo today
Come in and take the recipe challenge in our test kitchen. We’ll demo our equipment, help you improve your existing approach, and find what equipment works for you.