Maximum Value with a Maximum Frying Surface
The dependable Henny Penny 340 Series large capacity open fryers offer maximum frying surface area within an economical footprint. A larger, shallower fry vat produces more consistent frying results with items that float when cooking. Like all Henny Penny open fryers, they combine reliability and efficient heating to recover temperature very quickly. Fast recovery translates into higher throughput, lower energy costs, and longer frying oil life.
- Auto Lift that automatically lowers basket to begin cook cycle, raises basket to end (non-auto lift models available).
- Large frying surface with a shallower vat that maximizes surface area for more consistent results with items that float.
- Programmable with a Computron 8000 programmable control set (Computron 1000 available for non-auto lift models).
- Fast Recovery with high-efficiency heating elements.
- Cold Zone that helps extend oil life when frying freshly breaded foods.
- Built in filtration for faster filtering and improved productivity.
“One day they asked us which fryer we wanted. We said ‘Henny Penny’. After looking at all the data, talking to the people who actually used them, and evaluating the pros and cons, the decision was pretty easy.”
Jim BressiDirector of Research & Development, Kwik Trip
Our 340 Series fryers feature a wider frying surface area and are best suited for preparing large batches of bone-in chicken and other floating items. Choose the 340 Series when you need to prepare items like onion blossoms, donuts and chips.
- Wider, shallower vat with oil displacement ramp
- Electric or gas with high-efficiency burners, solid-state ignition
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life.
- Programmable controls, full suite of energy and oil management features
- Onboard filtration, over-the-top oil return flushes remnants
- High-limit temperature protection
- Heavy-duty stainless steel vats with 7-year warranty
- Single or twin full vats
- Auto-lift available