PrepRite vacuum sealers provide you with an exceptional, efficient and economical approach to long-term cold food storage. Cutting edge technology removes air and preserves flavor, extending shelf life significantly over traditional methods. Each sealer – regardless of capacity – is housed in stainless steel, with a transparent lid for monitoring process.
These high-quality, safe tabletop machines—created by foodservice experts with advanced, easy-to-operate, electronic portion controls—seal prepared foods in air-free packaging. The PrepRite vacuum sealer is a dependable, practical foodservice lifesaver, providing tidy product storage in less than a minute.
By removing the air from the plastic seal packaging, vacuum sealers extend product life up to four times longer, saving you thousands of dollars over time.
Whether you cook-chill your own meats and poultry, fruits and veggies, or liquids (soups, stews and sauces), vacuum sealers provide air-free packaging that protects food items and prevents freezer burn.
Once food has been vacuum sealed, it can then be placed in a blast chiller to quickly and safely cool the hot food from its cooked temperature through the HACCP danger zone (135ºF to below 41ºF), allowing it to be refrigerated until retherming.
- LCD DISPLAY & CONTROLS: Easy-to-operate display features five languages with 20 programs and simple step-by-step instructions to complete the vacuum cycle
- DOUBLE FLAP GASKET: Ensures complete tightness during vacuum cycle, with three polyethylene insert plates to maintain proper height for sealing
- RELIABLE SEALING BARS: Two sealing bars ensure a more positive seal after vacuuming is complete (two sealing bars not available on all units, optional on three larger units)
- EASY-TO-CLEAN DESIGN: Molded, rounded deep drawn chamber made in AISI 304 with rounded corners for fast, easy cleaning
- UNIQUE SUCTION TUBE: Allows operators to preserve food in specific GN pans suitable for vacuum cycles
- POWERFUL DVP PUMP: Vacuums up to 99%